Thursday 8 November 2018

Now Where Was I?


After a four (4) year hiatus (Four Years - really? That's forever in the blogosphere!), I am returning to capture additional THoughts, OPinions and IDeas here at my blog. Why did I stop posting? Not sure; I guess I was preoccupied with other crucial aspects of retired living: cycling, moving house, grandchildren, reading, writing, volunteering, watching Netflix, procrastinating, etc. Or maybe, having temporarily run out of ideas, I stopped and just didn't get back to it.

Why am I returning now? Well the THOPIDs have been bubbling up in recent months, demanding to escape from my head and be captured in articulate English, so I have been making notes and have now gathered enough to push me over the threshold of starting again. And who knows, maybe this time I'll actually tell people about my blog, and someone may even read it. 😉

In any case, please continue to ignore the dates on my entries, especially the older ones. None of them are particularly time limited, or tied to past news and events. And having read them over again recently, I still hold pretty much all the same positions. I'll let readers decide whether that makes me dependable and consistent, or just stuck in my ways. Perhaps once captured, the thoughts are forever carved in the cloud and don't want to be changed? Or maybe, having written them out, they vacate my mind. After all, why expend wetware resources when we have the cloud?

All this to say, welcome to my blog, or welcome back if you happened to stumble across it earlier. I also welcome any comments you may have, but reserve the right to delete any that are nasty or abusive.

Now what was that I wanted to write about?...

No comments:

Post a Comment